Goose's Nuclear Bathtub Sauce
- 12 Carolina reapers
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1 - 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 8 oz apple cider vinegar
- 1 - 12 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt, pinch black pepper
- Fire roast reaper peppers on open flame, leave them whole.
- Place in sauté pan with garlic and cook until garlic is slightly brown.
- Puree in blender (do this step outside or in well ventilated room - very hot - will burn lungs and eyes).
- In a sauce pan, bring tomato paste and sauce to simmer. Add vinegar and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add garlic and reaper puree to mixture, simmer for 15 minutes, then put in jars hot. Will last up to one year on shelf if properly canned - water bath jars for 20 minutes, then place on counter to cool.
This sauce makes great wings and is good on anything! Enjoy!