Southwestern Grilled Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, cut into bite-sized chunks (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 TB Southwestern seasoning blend (mixture of 1 TB Oregano, 1 TB Red Chile Powder, 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Cayenne, 1/8 tsp Cumin)
- Small amount of olive oil (approximately 1 TB)
- Mix Southwestern seasoning blend with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place chopped potatoes, diced onion, chopped bell pepper, and minced garlic in a large bowl and add olive oil mixture. Stir until well coated.
- Spray a long piece of aluminum foil with fat free cooking spray.
- Spoon coated vegetables onto half of the foil; fold the other half back over the top and crimp all edges to tightly seal.
- Fire up the barbeque grill and cook on low for 20 minutes, each side.
- Open carefully to let steam escape!
Enjoy this spicy side dish along with your favorite grilled meats or seafood!