Pepper Joe's Pico de Gallo
Pico de Gallo is a wonderful addition to any Mexican dish. Try with chips, tacos, fajitas, and many more things! Including burgers and chicken sandwiches! Pico is made best with fresh ingredients!
- Finely chop one Jalapeño pepper.
- Grab a bowl and add 1 cup of diced yellow onions and Jalapeño. Then squeeze 2 limes into the bowl of onions and Jalapeños!
- Marinate diced onions and chopped Jalapeños in the lime juice for 15-30 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes, cilantro, and salt. (Let sit for 15-30 minutes)
- Mix ingredients together, then let sit for 30 minutes to soak in the lime juice. Enjoy!