Canadian Super Pickles
Craving some spicy pickles? Try this recipe, Canadian Super Pickles, with Habaneros and Jalapeños that you can add to your jar of pickles! The best part is you can make this from your home and keep it refrigerated for weeks!
Thank you Ford from Ontario for sharing this!
Trust that y'all like them!
- 1 Canadian Gallon (160 oz) jar
- 3" clean cucumbers (to fill the jar 3/4 full)
- 3 Habaneros (chopped with seeds)
- 12 Jalapeños (chopped with seeds)
- 12 cloves garlic whole
- Cider vinegar
- Put cucumbers in the jar.
- Add the peppers and garlic to the jar.
- Fill the jar with vinegar.
- Put on lid, and tighten.
- Put in a cool, dark place to let it sit for 2 weeks or so.