Grilled Pineapple 7 Pot Hot Sauce
Looking for a simple sauce recipe to enjoy your super hot peppers for the months to come? Look no further than this delightfully sweet source of heat! This sauce truly is one we just can't stop devouring.
Use on rice, chicken, or simply just a dipping sauce for chips! OR if you are a fan of Bloody Mary's... go ahead and spice it up a little! ENJOY!
This recipe is not for the weak. Use extreme caution when handling hot peppers!
- 6-7 Whole Yellow 7 Pot Lava Peppers (any yellow super hot chiles will do!)
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 handful of cilantro leaves
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Grill Pineapple for 2-3 minutes on each side or until sides are golden brown.
- Add all ingredients into food processor/blender. Process until it's smooth throughout.
- Add the sauce to a pot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour into bottles and enjoy! Keep this sauce refrigerated and you can enjoy it for a few months!
For a little bit of color in your hot sauce, we added 1 red hot pepper to give a little added color and heat.
I made it with 10 yellow pot lava chilis and was still not too hot to handle. Very flavorful
I am going to try this this weekend. Sounds amazing!
Can you can this recipe? I sure would like to can it! Good Christmas present!