Crazy Tony's Italian Style Spinach
- 1 lb FRESH!! Spinach (mustards work great too)
- 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dried Jamaican pepper flakes (or any really hot RED pepper flakes, such as cayenne) Are you brave enough to try the Carolina Reaper pepper flakes?
- 1 small lemon wedge
- 3 cups water
- 3 chicken boullion cubes
- Rinse spinach or mustards, cut into 2 inch wide strips.
- Boil water and bouillion in sacepan, add greens.
- When water returns to a boil, turn heat to low and cook about 3 minutes.
- Drain greens, heat skillet to medium.
- Add oil, garlic, and pepper.
- Add greens and stir fry 5 more minutes.
- Squeeze in lemon add salt, and toss to warm bowl.