Double Chocolate & Almond Ghost Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 Ghost pepper (fresh)
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of dry roasted unsalted almonds or 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla & Ghost pepper (remove seeds & finely dice & smash up the Ghost pepper) until fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda & into butter mixture until completely blended, fold in chocolate chips & nuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoons of the dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, cool cookies on the baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Eat & enjoy.