Trinidad Supreme Tasty T-Rex Sauce
- 10 or 15 golden habaneros or fatalis (preferably yellow peppers)
- 1 complete garlic clove (not just one piece - I really mean the complete garlic clove, all peeled in pieces)
- 3 crushed allspice berries
- 3 to 5 crushed corriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp of Fry's cocoa
- 2 to 3 TB of regular mustard
- 1/8 cup of vinegar
- About 1/4 cup of virgin olive oil
In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients to a whipped smooth consistency (resembling a kind of mayonnaise).
- Pour into sterilized bottle and keep refrigerated.
For those that find it just a little too much for them to handle can tame this beast by adding 1 or 2 chopped granny smith apples, which will give it a fruity quality.
Created by Mike Malo